• Nigeria with its officially 200 million population is an OPEC country with the richest oil resources in Africa and the 6th largest oil exporter country in the world. Indeed, the non-oil sector is growing faster than the oil sector as Nigeria's 182 million-strong population starts getting wealthier and consuming more and more.
• Nigeria market is the biggest in Africa with an official population figure of 182 million. Lagos is the most populous city with a population of 21 million and is the second largest city in Africa.
• The annual growth rate in Nigeria construction building sector is 13%. Import rate is 85% for construction materials.
• 5 big construction projects planned to build for upcoming years in Nigeria; Dangote refinery Project cost: $12 billion, World Trade Centre Abuja Project cost: $1 billion, Eko Atlantic City Project cost: $6 billion, Lekki Deep Sea Port Project cost: $1.65 billion, Abuja Centenary City Project cost: $18 billion. The Eco Atlantic City project (like the palm island of Dubai) will be built on 10 million square meter and it is a major investment project not only for Nigeria but for Africa; It includes residences, hotels, restaurants and cafes etc.
• Coordinating with government bodies for bringing the show municipalities as V.I.P visitor, which attracts the big tender companies in Nigeria
• Sparing a high budget for TV, radio and newspaper advertising just before the show to make sure its announced in all Nigeria
• 4 Concurrent sector specific expos together; Alwindoor Expo (Aluminium, Door & Window), Build Expo (Building Materials ), Ceramica Expo, Mega Horeca (Hotel, Restaurant & Cafe Equipment)
Visiting NIGERIA BUILDEXPO is the best way to keep up to date with the latest developments in Nigeria’s annually growing construction sector. Benefit from opportunities with industry peers, get the chance to meet a large number of local and international companies. Our market-leading exhibition puts you at the center of your industry. They bring you the latest solutions, the most important innovators and influencers.
• Come and see the newest products and technologies construction sector in West Africa
• Connect with new suppliers, customers, and business partners
• Experience the most relaxed, qualified, friendly and easy to visit Construction Show
• Find opportunity to meet many sectoral companies together with the concurrent events
• Get the chance to meet a large number of local and international companies
• Book in face-to-face appointments with key suppliers
• Network with your peers from across Nigeria and around the world
Exhibitor & Visitor
* Construction Tools, Equipment and Mach.
* Industrial Kitchen Equipment
* Hotel and Hospitality Equipment Units
* Iron & Steel Aluminium Products
* Lift and Transfer Tools
* Prefabricated Buildings and Accessories
* Municipal and City Equipment
* Pipes and Plumbing, Mold and Pump
* Light Machinery, Construction Machinery
* Hardware and Fasteners, Asphalt Equipment
* Doors, Windows, Shutters, Roller and Glass Syst.
* Suspended Ceiling and Roofing Systems
* Floor Coverings, Wall Coverings
* Ceramic and Marble
* Pool and Gym Equipment
* Roof, Wall Cladding and Curtain Wall
* Paint, Varnish, Construction Chemicals
* Scaffolding, Formwork and Equipment
* Heat, water, noise and fire Insulation
* Heating, Refrigeration, Air Conditioning Syst.
* Interior and Exterior Lighting
* Electrical Devices & Equipment
* Regulator, UPS, Transformer
* Generator and Power Equipment
* Security, Alarm and Satellite Antenna
* Solar Energy Systems
* Government Authorities
* Local Governorate
* Municipality officials
* Ministry representatives from Central Government
* Local businessmen
* International companies representatives located in region
* Decision-makers from neighboring countries
* Architects and engineers
* Property developers, owners/landlords, and managers
* Building materials distributors
* Builder's merchants, Building contractors, and tradesmen
* Manufacturers of construction products and machinery
* Public building administrations and government agencies